Our construction company “Baltic Construction Company (BCC)” supports a young, promising and very talented pianist Marija Aleksa Muizžemniece. She studies at the Latgale Suburb Music and Arts School in the 6th piano class under the teacher Violeta Karpova with excellent results. Despite her young age, Marija has been successfully participating in various music events since 2017 and is a laureate of the National and International competitions.
- 7 February 2017 - Marija participated in the Latvian Vocational Education Program “Keyboard Instrument Playing - Piano Playing” of the 2nd round of the State Competition and took the 2nd place.
- 2 December 2017 - XIII International P. Tchaikovsky Competition for piano soloists and piano duets, took the 2nd place.
- 31 January 2018 - XXIII International Young Pianist Competition in Valmiera, took the 1st place.
- 11 April 2018 - participated in the IX International New Music Competition "VIVA LA MUSICA", took the 3rd place.
- 27 May 2018 - participated in the Latvian Children’s Fund competition “Talent for Latvia”. took the 2nd place.
- 3 November 2018 – “International Mozartian Competition for young pianists aged up to 11”, took the 2nd place.
- 9 May 2019 - participated in the XXIX Young Musician International Competition “Citta di Barletta” in Italy, took the 1st place.
- 12 May 2019 - participated in the competition “Inessa Galante Talents”, received the Audience Award and a Letter of Recognition.
- 7 June 2019 - participated in the competition “TROFEO MUSICLE” The 1st International Competition in Kaunas, Lithuania, received the main prize - Grand Prix.
- 2 December 2019 - V International Classic music Competition “KAUNASSONORUM”, took the 2nd place.
- 29 January 2020 - International Competition of Young Pianists in Valmiera devoted to Jautrīte Putniņa, took the 2nd place.
We want to wish Marija great success, to move forward and to achieve new goals.